Tuesday, March 19, 2019

50 Sister Quotes they Need to Hear and will not Forget

Looking for inspirational sister quotes that will make them feel grateful?These quotes about sisters will remind you why all sisters need love and affection.

Having a good sister is one of the most precious gifts in life. There are many reasons why it’s awesome to have a sister.

A sister makes you a better person in many ways. According to science, having a sister can boost your mental health and self-esteem. When you have a good sister, you’ll not feel “lonely, unloved, guilty. self-conscious and fearful.”

When a sister shows you love and affection, it can help you become a more compassionate person who enjoys giving and showing kindness to others. Besides, a sister will improve your communication skills and help you relate better with others.

Sisters play a vital role in the family and they all deserve our undying love. They have to be there for us through all the bad and the good times and they often know us better than anyone else. Also, no one will be more honest with you than your sister. When you’re wrong or do something stupid, they’ll be the first ones to tell you as it is.

Overall, a sister is someone who will push you to make the most out f your Everyday Power to become the best you can be in life. To celebrate all sisters in the world, here are some beautiful sister quotes to inspire them to grow up to be powerful women in the world.

Sister Quotes they Need to Hear and will not Forget

1.) “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown

2.) “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner

3.) “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James

4.) “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion Garretty

quotes about sisters and childhood

5.) “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline

6.) “You can kid the world, but not your sister.”― Charlotte Gray

7.) “Sisters are best friends, they are advisors, they are teachers, and best of all they are people with whom you can talk with about anything – someone you have a special bond with!” – Catherine Pulsifer

8.) “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.” – Linda Sunshine

9.) “My sister ‘was the light of my life'” – Solomon Thomas

10.) “She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling even in the dark.” – Barbara Alpert

Sister Quotes and how valuable they are

11.) “There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.” – Tia Mowry

12.) “When traveling life’s journey it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold on to.”  – Anonymous

13.) “A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel

quotes about sisters and them being our reflection

14.) “My sister is the one person who truly knows me, as I know her.” – Lisa See

15.) “My sister is a big part of my actual style. Our style is not similar whatsoever, but she helped me find myself and find what I really liked.” – Sofia Richie

16.) “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister.” – Alice Walker

17.) “Sisters are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.” – Pamela Dugdale

18.) “We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.” – Evelyn Loeb

19.) “How do people make it through life without a sister?”– Sara Corpening

20.) “As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister.” – Patti Smith

Sister Quotes about love

21.) “A sister’s love is forever, and on your birthday I wish you nothing but the best.” – Danielle Duckery

22.) “We’re sisters. You’re my family what is you is me. There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go. I love you.” – Unknown

23.) “Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.”  – Gail Sheeny

24.) “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.”– Shannon Celebi

25.) “A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.” – Author Unknown

quotes about sisters and growing up

26.) “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.”– Ugo Betti

27.) “Without her and her sickness, I would not be here. And without me being a perfect match for my sister, she would not be here as well.” – Marissa Ayala

28.) “Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.”– Unknown

29.) “She’s always there for me when I need her. She’s my best friend. She’s just my everything.” – Ashley Olsen

30.) “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life.” — Victoria Secunda

Sister Quotes to celebrate them

31.) “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” — Amy Li

32.) “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen

33.) “An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” – Pam Brown

34.) “A sister smiles when one tells stories—for she knows where the decoration has been added.” – Chris Montaigne

35.) “Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories.” – Colleen Sell

quotes about sisters and stories

36.) “That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.” – Gemma Gurgess

37.) “When our hair is white, we’ll still have our sister love.” – Lisa See

38.) “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.” – Claire Cook

39.) “I always like to win. But I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.” – Venus Williams

40.) “Sisters will always love you tomorrow no matter what you do today.” – Marinela Reka

Other inspirational sister quotes

41.) “My sister and I truly are best friends.” – Solange Knowles

42.) “Friends change, lovers leave, sisters are eternal.” –Unknown

43.) “Sister is our first friend and second mother.” – Sunny Gupta

quotes about sisters and them being our second mothers

44.) “A sister is a dearest friend, a closest enemy, and an angel at the time of need.”― Debasish Mridha

45.) “I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.” ~Emily Dickinson

46.) “A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends.” — Unknown

47.) “Come on Grace, I’m not going to tell on you. I’m your sister.’ And that’s all she has to say.”― Robin Epstein

48.) “Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.” – Louisa May Alcott

49.) “She is the only person left in the world who shares my memories.” – Lisa See

50.) “A Sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.” – Toni Morrison

Which of these quotes about sisters was your favorite?

One of the most important things you can have in life is having a loyal, loving, honest, compassionate and trustworthy sister who listens well.

Hopefully, these quotes about sisters have reminded you why all sisters need love and how they play an important role in the family.

Did you enjoy these sister quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.

The post 50 Sister Quotes they Need to Hear and will not Forget appeared first on Everyday Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment