Monday, November 26, 2018

50 Thinking of You Quotes for People You Love

Looking for the best “thinking of you quotes?”

When you think about the person you love, it can make you feel like you can breathe easy but also not breathe at all. You feel a longing when you’re not with the special people in your life.

Nonetheless, if you’re away from the people you love, thinking about them and communicating with them can have positive effects on you. 

When you think about the special people in your life, it can help your health, both mentally and physically. It can make you happy and calm you down. Thinking about them can help ease anxiety and make your stress levels go down.

Our loved ones play an important role in all aspects of our lives. With them in our lives, it becomes easy to tap into our Everyday Power to become the best we can be. In that regard, here are some thinking of you quotes to help you express how you feel about the people you love.

 

Thinking of you quotes for people you love

 

1.) “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.” – Sam Crow

 

thinking of you quotes about wisdom

 

2.) “Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you I’m thinking of you.” – Mitch Cuento

 

3.) “Thinking of You is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.” – Michael Pryce

 

4.) “You are the sun in my day the wind in my sky the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Thinking of You!” – Paul

 

5.) “So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you – no one else. There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won’t go away.”” – Angel Hema

 

6.) “They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.” – Elizabeth Wilder

 

7.) “When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you.” – B. Rivers

 

8.) “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.”
Kong Moua

 

9.) “My mind is filled with beautiful thoughts of you.” – Unknown

 

10.) “Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel.” – Henry Rollins

 

Thinking of you quotes for friends and family

 

11.) “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night?” – Mitch Cuento

 

12.) “I just wanted to let you know, I’ve been thinking of you, wondering how you have been and praying for you too. I want you to always remember, no matter what you face, to look to God when it gets tough and keep walking in His grace.” – M.S.Lowndes

 

13.) “Want to know a Secret? Someone out there can’t stop thinking about you. You are Beautiful. Don’t ever believe differently.” –  Drake

 

14.) “Lost in loneliness and pain. Black and unendurable, Thinking of You with every Corpuscle of my flesh, in Every instant of night And day.” – Kenneth Rexroth

 

15.) “I just wanted to let you know that I feel very lucky to have you in my life.” – Ann Lynn

 

thinking of you quotes on how you feel

 

16.) “My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.” – Perez

 

17.) “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings

 

18.) “I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.” – John Burroughs

 

19.) “Missing you is like torture, and thinking of you is bliss.” – Unknown

 

20.) “Maybe if you can’t get somebody out of your head, they’re supposed to be there.” – Mollz

 

Thinking of you quotes for him & her

 

21.) “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi

 

22.) “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” – Terri Guillemets

 

23.) “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave” – A.A. Milne

 

24.) “Saw two fallen branches in the shape of a heart. Thought of you.” – Stephanie Perkins

 

thinking of you quotes for that special someone

 

25.) “I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley

 

26.) “A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face and the music in my heart.” – Alfiya Shaliheen

 

27.) “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.” – Natalie Anderson

 

28.) “I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad – like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them.- Kate Ellison

 

29.) “Thinking of you. The world is so lonely when I am not with you.” – Unknown

 

30.) “When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face.” – C Pulsifer

 

Cute thinking of you quotes 

 

31.) “The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.” – Svetlana Alliluyeva

 

32.) “I don’t know where you are, but I miss you. I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m thinking of you.” – London Mond

 

33.) “My heart dances with joy when I think about you.” – Debasish Mridha

 

cute thinking of you quotes

 

34.) “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.” –  Rahul

 

35.) “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” – John Dryden

 

36.) “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn

 

37.) “Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.” – Walt Whitman

 

38.) “Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you.” – Michael Jackson

 

39.) “Thinking of you as I realize that you are the one that holds the key to my heart.” – Unknown

 

40.) “Laying in my bed, rethinking those thoughts that are running through my head. loving every moment I’m around you. It’s just like a wonderful fairytale come true.” – Tape

 

Other beautiful thinking of you quotes

 

41.) “Every now and then my heart wanders back in time and all those old feelings awaken the memories in my mind.” – Fad Ibra

 

42.) “I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I’m not thinking about you.” – Anurag Prakash Ray

 

43.) “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Wolf

 

beautiful thinking of you quotes

 

44.) “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.” – Greg Mendoza

 

45.) “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust

 

46.) “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” –  Nicholas Sparks

 

47.) “I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right. ‘Cause I’m drowned in you, And I won’t pull through, without you by my side.” – Mariah Carey

 

48.) “Cause when I think of you, baby, nothing else seems to matter.” – Janet Jackson

 

49.) “Thinking about you is no longer an activity or a habit, it is now my way of life.” – Anonymous

 

50.) “If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.” – George MacDonald

 

Which of these thinking of you quotes was your favorite?

Thinking about your loved ones is a great way to conjure positive feelings.

When you think about the special people in your life, you can mitigate anxiety, reduce stress and increase your happiness levels. Hopefully, these quotes have helped you realize all the positive influence the people you love have had on your life.

Did you enjoy these thinking of you quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with that special someone.

The post 50 Thinking of You Quotes for People You Love appeared first on Everyday Power Blog.

1 comment: