Saturday, April 28, 2018

Stephen Curry Quotes On Success, Basketball & Faith

Looking for motivating Stephen Curry quotes?

After a remarkable year, Stephen Curry is a champion, league MVP and a household name. Curry’s work ethic, confidence and willingness to take the big shot led him to being incredibly effective and a whole lot of fun to watch.

Enjoy some of our favorite Stephen Curry quotes from this bonafide superstar!

Inspirational Stephen Curry Quotes

 

1.) “Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.” – Stephen Curry



2.) “I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.” – Stephen Curry

 

3.) “I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies.. I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.” – Stephen Curry

 

4.) “I can get better. I haven’t reached my ceiling yet on how well I can shoot the basketball.” – Stephen Curry

 

5.) “There’s more to life than basketball. The most important thing is your family and taking care of each other and loving each other no matter what.” – Stephen Curry

stephen curry quotes about faith

6.) “I know I have a place in Heaven waiting for me because of Him, and that’s something no earthly prize or trophy could ever top.” – Stephen Curry

 

7.) “I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass and i pound my chest and point to the sky – it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college and I do it every time i step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for.” – Stephen Curry

 

8.) “I want to practice to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable how fast you shoot, so that in the game things kind of slow down.” – Stephen Curry

 

9.) “I can’t say enough, how important my faith is to how I play the game and who I am.” – Stephen Curry

 

stephen curry quotes about success and life

 

10.) “I’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.” – Stephen Curry

 

11.) “Be the best version of yourself in anything you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.” – Stephen Curry

 

12.) “Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.” – Stephen Curry

stephen curry quotes about family

13.) “Basketball isn’t just a sport. It is an art, one that must be mastered to succeed.” – Stephen Curry

 

14.) “If you don’t fall how are you going to know what getting up is like.” – Stephen Curry

 

15.) “Make sure you live in the moment and work your butt off every single day, and I hope I inspire people all around the world to just be themselves, be humble and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.” – Stephen Curry

 

16.) “Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.” – Stephen Curry

stephen curry quotes about success

More Stephen Curry quotes

17.) “I really cherish everything that basketball brings; and I think, for me, it’s been a great ride and I’m not done yet…” – Stephen Curry

 

18.) “I try and use every game as an opportunity to witness… When I step on the floor people should know who I represent, who I believe in.” – Stephen Curry

 

19.) “Basketball was mine, and that’s what’s carried me to this point.” – Stephen Curry

 

20.) “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.” – Stephen Curry

 

21.) “Success comes after you conquer your biggest obstacles and hurdles.” – Stephen Curry

 

 

 

22.) “If you take time to realize what your dream is and wha you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.” – Stephen Curry

 

23.) “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear.” – Stephen Curry

stephen curry quotes about basketball

 

Stephen Curry – Motivational Video 2016

What other Stephen Curry quotes would you add the list?

The post Stephen Curry Quotes On Success, Basketball & Faith appeared first on Everyday Power Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment