Wednesday, April 11, 2018

45 Inspiring getting over someone quotes to help you finally move on

Breakups are hard. They can leave us feeling confused, shocked, heartbroken, and sometimes a complete mess. As with any pain we endure, we are tested to see how resilient and strong we truly are. This is the beauty of the human condition.

We were built to survive! Bravery runs through our DNA, and love flows abundantly in our hearts. Love will find its way from your heart into the world again. When it does, all the sadness stemming from your breakup will have disappeared.

If you ever feel stuck and need some advice on how to overcome the ‘breakup blues,’ please refer to these getting over someone quotes for some inspiration.

 

Inspiring getting over someone quotes

1.) “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

getting over someone quotes

2.) “I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit.” – Shayne McClendon

 

3.) “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chodron

 

4.) “The pain is an opportunity to resurrect our true selves.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

5.) “Darlin’ you don’t need all that armor. Because what lives inside, they can’t break.” – Jm Storm

 

6.) “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl

 

7.) “A person can break your heart and damage your pride. But never ever give them the power to break your spirit.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

8.) “Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead, let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come.” – Rumi

 

9.) “It is time for me to let go of my old beliefs about how relationships are supposed to be.” – Louise Hay

 

10.) “He’s going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible woman you are.” – Drake

getting over someone quotes

11.) “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

 

12.) “Sometimes when you are in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried; but actually you’ve been planted.” – Unknown

 

13.) “Expectation is the root of all heartache.” – William Shakespeare

getting over someone quotes

14.) “If you love them, then love in the way that frees them. Build them up. Grow them and let them grow you. Love that is confining, restrictive, and full of laws is love born out of the desperation of loneliness.” – Jm Storm

 

15.) “I know something better is on the road for me.” – Maya Angelou

 

Getting over someone quotes to empower you

16.) “What a beautiful thing it is, to stand tall and say, I fell apart and I survived.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

17.) “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.’” – Joel Osteen

 

18.) “When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help. That’s the message he is sending.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

 

19.) “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

20.) “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” – Unknown

 

21.) “Healing comes in waves and maybe today the wave hits the rocks. And that’s OK, that’s OK darling. You are still healing. You are still healing.” – Ijeoma Umebinyuo

 

22.) “Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.” – Sylvester McNutt

getting over someone quotes

23.) “A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres…no matter what life throws at her.” – Unknown

 

24.) “Anyone can say they care. But watch their actions, not their words.” – Buddha

 

25.) “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi

getting over someone quotes

26.) “Don’t like the chapter you are in? Write a new one. You are the author of your life.” – Unknown

 

27.) “In three words I can sum of everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” – Robert Frost

 

28.) “Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your heart repairs itself. Your happiness is always going to come back.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

29.) “Sometimes things that hurt you most, teach you the greatest lesson in life.” – Buddha

 

30.) “Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.” – Rumi

 

More moving on and getting over someone quotes

31.) “Learn to be happy alone, so you know how to be happy with someone else.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

32.) “If I want to be loved as I am, I have to be willing to love others as they are.” – Louise Hay

 

33.) “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown

 

34.) “We do not heal the past by dwelling there. We heal the past by living fully in the present.” – Marianne Williamson

getting over someone quotes

35.) “I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry and accept an apology I never received.” – Unknown

 

36.) “We repeat what we don’t repair.” – Christine Langley-Obaugh

 

37.) “The only people who deserve to be in your life are the ones who treat you with love, kindness, and respect.” – Unknown

getting over someone quotes

38.) “Give yourself the love you seek, and the universe will send people who match it.” – Abraham Hicks

 

39.) “What comes easy, won’t last. And what lasts, won’t come easy.” – Yogi Bhajan

 

40.) “It is worse to stay where one does not belong at all than to wander about lost for a while looking for the psychic and soulful kinship one requires.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes

getting over someone quotes

41.) “Don’t wait for things in your life to change before you feel better. Feel better now and watch the things in your life change.” – Unknown

 

42.) “I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.” – Louise Hay

 

43.) “Choose people who lift you up.” – Michelle Obama

getting over someone quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment