Wednesday, October 3, 2018

50 I Miss You Quotes on Dealing with Distance and Time

This “I miss you” quote collection will help you express how you miss someone.

Missing someone who’s been a part of your life can bring overwhelming sadness. It can make you feel empty and dejected.

There are various reasons for missing someone. You could be in a long distance relationship, going through a breakup, or maybe that special someone passed away. Maybe you’re insecure and you just can’t handle being alone, or maybe you miss the traits and personal qualities.

If you had a strong connection with someone, or if they made you smile and feel special, it makes perfect sense to miss them when they’re no longer in your life.

So what can you do when you miss someone? There are various ways to feel better when the situation seems too much to bear. To make it a little easier, think of all the happy times you enjoyed together and honor their memories if you will never be with this special someone again.

Also, you should understand and accept some distance from the person you desire to be with, or make the effort to stay in touch with them. If the pain of missing them is too much, the best solution might be to distract yourself and move forward by taking on new hobbies, making new friends or taking a trip somewhere.

 

I Miss You Quotes on Dealing with Distance and Time

 

1.) “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks

 

2.) “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi

 

3.) “The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.” ― Sarah Dessen

 

4.) “If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.”

 

i miss you quotes about life

 

5.) “How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do.”
Karen Harrington

 

6.) “Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. When you are away, they’ll miss you. When you are coming again, they can’t wait!” – Israelmore Ayivor

 

7.) “You know you really miss someone when you crave something so simple such as the sound of their voice.”

 

8.) “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” — Kay Knudsen

 

9.) “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” – Edna St Vincent Millay

 

10.) “Hearing the words, “I miss you” from the right person is an amazing feeling.”

 

Missing someone quotes to feel a little better about the situation

 

11.) “We only part to meet again.” – John Gay

 

12.) “Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.”

 

13.) “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan

 

missing someone quotes about distance

 

14.) “I wish for you the wisdom to realize that it’s okay to miss something, but not want it back.” – Steve Maraboli

 

15.) “There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson

 

16.) “Sometimes the tender breeze can help us feel the presence of someone by bringing us their fragrance.” ― Avijeet Das

 

17.) “When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” ― Luigina Sgarro

 

18.) “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamarti

 

19.) “Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” – William Cowper

 

20.) “It’s hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.” – Nikki Schiefelbein

 

Cute I Miss You Quotes

 

21.) “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn

 

22.) “There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.”

 

23.) “Your memory feels like home to me.
So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.” ― Ranata Suzuki

 

24.) “I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.”

 

25.) “I never want to miss a day without you” ― Maria Koszler

 

i miss you quotes day

 

26.) “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.”

 

27.) “Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will still miss you the second you leave.”

 

28.) “I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my heart missing you.”

 

29.) “It’s the way I miss you even before you leave.”

 

30.) “I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.” – William in “A Knight’s Tale”

 

I miss you quotes for him or her

 

31.) “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks

 

32.) “I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.”

 

33.) “And they can’t understand, what hurts more—missing the other person, or pretending not to.”- Khadija Rupa

 

34.) “When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.”

 

35.) “His eyes missed her as much as the rest of him.” ― Rainbow Rowell

 

i miss you quotes for him

 

36.) “I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.”

 

37.) “I get butterflies just thinking about the next time I’ll see you.”

 

38.) “I will stop missing you when I am with you.”

 

39.) “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – JmStorm

 

40.) “Of course, I miss you, it’s all I do.”

 

Other beautiful missing someone quotes

 

41.) “He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go.” – C.J. Carlyon

 

42.) “You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” – John Green

 

43.) “I miss that feeling of connection.
Knowing he was out there somewhere thinking about me at the same time I was thinking about him.” ― Ranata Suzuki

 

44.) “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”

 

45.) “When you miss someone….it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger

 

46.) “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” – Unarine Ramaru

 

47.) “Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.” – Unknown

 

48.) “Missing someone isn’t about how long since you’ve seen them or the amount of time you’ve talked them. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.”

 

49.) “Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.” ― Unknown

 

50.) “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley

 

Which of these I miss you quotes was your favorite?

Having someone special that you miss in your life can make you feel lonely and sorrowful. Sometimes the feeling is unbearable and can make you feel empty.

Hopefully, these quotes have inspired you to reflect positively on the memories and move forward stronger.

Did you enjoy these missing someone quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.

The post 50 I Miss You Quotes on Dealing with Distance and Time appeared first on Everyday Power Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment